If you wish to practice as a Professional in Canada, Dentist who are trained in other countries (Internationally Trained Dentists) must sit for Canadian Dental Board Equivalency Exams. Due to the COVID-19 related shut down of businesses across Canada including practice centres, ITD Training Centre is providing a Special Webinar Spring 2020 to help Students Revise for their upcoming ACS Exam.
ITD Batch II. MAY REGISTRATION OPEN.
— ITD Training Centre is now accepting registrations for Batch II starting Friday 01-May-2020.
— Please register early to avoid disappointment
ITD Webinar Spring 2020 details:
— 12-Sessions. Each Session is 2-hours of revision and video demo. Plus 30-minutes of Q/A
— Start Date: 01 May 2020. Finish Date: 20 May 2020.
— Sessions start at 3:30 pm EST
— Session are conducted via web conferencing and accessible via computer, tablet and smart phone
— ITD Webinar Sessions are focused on successfully passing the ACS Exam
— Sessions are lead by Dr. Ankur Rampal, DDS (Equivalency, Canada), ITD Training Centre, who specializes in the ACS Exam
ITD Special Webinar Spring 2020 – Lecture List and Schedule
|Time:||Date:||Webinar Title:||Topics included:|
|3:30 pm EST||Fri-01-May||Endo on a Molar or Pre Molar||Protocol revision, Armamentarium and Video Demo|
|3:30 pm EST||Sun-03-May||Class III Composite Restoration||Protocol revision, Armamentarium and Video Demo|
|3:30 pm EST||Tue-05-May||Class II Composite Restoration||Protocol revision, Armamentarium and Video Demo|
|3:30 pm EST||Thr-07-May||Class II Amalgam Restoration||Protocol revision, Armamentarium and Video Demo|
|3:30 pm EST||Sat-09-May||PFM Cutting||Protocol revision, Armamentarium and Video Demo|
|3:30 pm EST||Mon-11-May||Provisional Crown||Protocol revision, Armamentarium and Lecture|
|3:30 pm EST||Wed-13-May||Class IV Composite Restoration||Protocol revision, Armamentarium and Video Demo|
|3:30 pm EST||Fri-15-May||Class II Cavity Preparation||Protocol revision, Armamentarium and Video Demo|
|3:30 pm EST||Sun-17-May||Full Metal Cutting||Protocol revision, Armamentarium and Video Demo|
|3:30 pm EST||Mon-18-May||Rubber Dam||Protocol revision, Armamentarium and Theory Lecture|
|3:30 pm EST||Tue-19-May||Infection Control||Theory Lecture and Practical Tips from the field|
|3:30 pm EST||Wed-20-May||Record Keeping and Conclusion||Theory Lecture; Tips an Tricks for Your ACS Exam Day|
New ITD Training Centre Students must:
1) Complete the online ITD Special Webinar 2020 Registration Form. CLICK HERE. Completing the form and clicking the Register Me starts the administration process.
2) Submit the Course Fee via e-transfer or Credit Card using the appropriate link which will be provided
3) Once confirmation is received. ITD Training Centre will provide Log-in Information via the e-mail address as registered. Its is recommended that Students insure they have a reliable internet connection and they download the required app and/or connect at least 20-minutes prior to the start of the first webinar to test their connection and their browser.
We strive to:
– Provide the best knowledge
– Keep our services affordable
ITD Training Centre Mission Statement:
Helping others becoming better versions of themselves
Dream • Believe • Achieve